I take the impact that Covid-19 is having on our community very seriously and have implemented best practices as outlined by the Public Health Department, CDC, and OSHA. Before beginning care you will receive a comprehensive outline of my office procedures. Here are the highlights:
- I will be wearing a surgical cap, KN95 mask with a cloth mask overlying, and scrubs.
- After each visit, I disinfect the office and myself with an EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Before your adjustment, I disinfect my hands.
- The treatment room air is being scrubbed with a new True HEPA antimicrobial silver carbon air purifier designed to clean and remove airborne particles and germs.
- I do not treat anyone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case, is suspected to have COVID-19 or has come into contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case and has not been.
- Only one patient is treated at a time.
- Hand sanitizer is available to patients upon entering the office.
- Patients must wear a face mask for the entire visit.
- Talking is kept to a minimum. If more time is needed, Telehealth video is available.
- Every patient is checked with a no-touch thermometer upon entry.
- All payment methods are no-touch.
Things will look and feel different for a while and I know it can feel odd at first, but my primary goal is to create an environment that is as safe as possible for all.
I am looking forward to our next visit!